Organizations that get a critical mass of employees engaged in DEI&B (diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging) activities produce better results, and we can help clients get there.
Inclusion can be—should be—for everyone. It means learning the habits, practices, and policies that allow us to see differences as valuable, even when we don’t understand them. And yes, an essential element of inclusion is that it has to work for underrepresented groups, but not in ways that just switch who’s in and who’s out.
Inclusion Means Everyone addresses the following questions:
- What is the goal of inclusion and how does it help my organization?
- How can inclusion benefit everyone—not just marginalized, under-represented group members?
- How do I begin my inclusion journey?
- What is it I might not be seeing or understanding that, if I did, would make me a more effective colleague, collaborator, or partner?
- How do I talk about these topics at work without sounding fake or disingenuous?
- For everyone in an organization, from individual contributors to the CEO
- 6 hours in length
- Optional supplemental digital learning components available